We've Been Married For..

Thursday, January 27, 2011

People..

Today as I was driving back from an appointment that I took teens to for my job there was a person who made a HUGE NO NO! We were driving back all happy when a driver decided to go out in front of us. SERIOUSLY in front of us. I could hear all the girls make that huge gasp. I swerved and somehow missed the car. One big miracle, I mean a HUGE miracle. I am still in shock how I missed it. Right in front swerving to miss there bad decision. I don't think they saw me, but who wouldn't see that nice huge pretty hue green 15 passenger van? The girls were surprised we had made it and clearly so was I. I was counting my blessings. I was grateful to get back to the program and take the scared girls inside and let them all calm down. But to lame decision drivers.... BEWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

No comments: