We've Been Married For..

Sunday, January 9, 2011

One Busy Week!!

What a week, but what a fun week.
Work.
Micah's first week back in school.
Birthdays.
Shopping.
and a party.
Who knew January was a busy month for birthdays. Its only the 9th today and we've already celebrated 3 birthdays and more to come this month.
5th: Serena & Josie
8th: Brea
11th: Whitney
18th: Lindsay
Work as been great. I like going to work and being busy and feeling that I conquered the world today feel...but than again, who doesn't? I work with amazing people, I've gained some great friends, and working with those teens have taught me so much.
Micah starting school has been weird and exciting for him. He is going into Business Management and Mechatronics. We'll see what the semester brings him. I am glad he is enjoying his classes so far.
Micah's grandparents threw a little family party. We had dinner, played some games, and watched while the birthday champs decorated a cake. We had a blast.
Now for the shopping.... if you know me you know I HATE SHOPPING! We went out to Ikea to get some plates and other things we needed for our apartment. It was actually fun, and Ikea is now Micah's new favorite store. It was his first time there and when he saw all the organization they sell and display he was just in heaven. I told him he should go with my niece Molly they would have a blast together. We had other shoppings to and they were not as fun. But our apartment is coming together. Its an awesome feeling.

No comments: