We've Been Married For..

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life as it Comes..

Fall time is coming, fall is my favorite season. I think its the fact its not burning hot and its not cold. You can start layering your clothes and wearing sweaters. The Leaves fall off the trees and many more events happening. Example:
*A sister getting her mission call
and
*A car breaking down on the freeway
All of the guesses before Sister Whitney Rebecca Baird opened her call.
Where is she going???

KOBE, JAPAN!!
How exciting!! She will be one awesome missionary serving the Lord! I can't wait to hear her stories of growing as a person from her successes and her failures. She is strong and will be amazing!
The next day...
On the freeway...
Involving a tire...


Micah's tire didn't like the freeway it decided to die. We pulled off to the side to fix it, okay for Micah to fix it. He wouldn't let me help. So what did I do?

Waited, oh so patiently :)

HE DID IT!! It only took him from 4:04-4:39, but that's because he didn't think he had a tool when he did. It probably only took him 10 min.
...
But that's whats been happening this week with fall in the air, soon to come. I can't wait for; the leaves to fall, for the trick or treaters and the costumes, and all the exciting wedding plans.
...
If you'd like an invite please email your address. Thank you!


1 comment:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

I love fall too! Wow you have so many exciting things happening in your life! I can't believe Whitney is going on a mission! That's awesome! And I can't wait til your wedding!!! :)