We've Been Married For..

Sunday, April 8, 2012

SHOUT OUT!!

WHO: Bonnie Kay Francom
WHEN: March 31st
(It's taken me awhile to figure out how I wanted to do my shout out to her)




Note: Pictures are from my last visit to Japan last October.
My mom is a wonderful person. She is sweet and kind but when it's time to work she does not give you slack. You pull in your work fair and square. I love her for teaching me how to work hard. 
I love my mom. She has taught me so much. 
She is a great listener, the most crafty person I know. I wish I was as crafty as she is.
She can make anything and make it so beautiful.
I love my mom. I'm counting down the days until I get to see her. :) 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! :)

2 comments:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Your mom is such a sweetheart! Happy birthday to her!

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Kat, you are so nice. I love you too. Now take off that last picture where it looks like my hair is made of brown candy cotton. xoxoxo