We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DYING OF LAUGHTER~

WARNING: YOU MAY FEEL THIS COULD BE A LITTLE INAPPROPRIATE. I DON'T..
To start the story I must start with a back story.
Micah and I signed up to do some tracking at work. You are all (or not) wondering what tracking is?
Well tracking is where we help the families who do Proctor Care, (kind of the same thing as Foster Family but they are only in the house temporary and are still in a program at Extended Family). We do 20 hours of tracking a month with one girl. We do it with this cute 12 year old. And she comes to our house twice a week sometimes less sometimes more. 
Another little side story, Micah has created a bad habit. Micah will be so embarrassed I shared this story at all. He tends to leave the bathroom door open when using the toilet.
Well me and this 12 year old were just keeping busy in one room, when all the sudden I realized I just heard the toilet flush, hand sink turned on.... yes it happened Micah totally didn't think about this one. 
When he walked out the door I gave him this weird look on my face for it to hit him....
He totally just used the toilet with the door opened.
Lets just say I had to go into my bedroom, I was laughing so hard I was crying. 
I didn't want to embarrass Micah more in front of this 12 year old. Maybe she didn't catch it, but my guess is.... she did.
Ha ha ha, I love Micah. We have some fun times.

No comments: