We've Been Married For..

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Break.

 CHRISTMAS:
For Christmas eve we went to my sister Lindsay and family's house. What a blast!
We got to talk to our sister Whitney who is serving an LDS mission in Kobe, Japan.
Oh my goodness it was great to talk to her. I miss her so much. That made my Christmas right there.
We had a wonderful dinner! The traditional Christmas eve dinner. Before we headed to my sister's house we did a gift exchange with the Wiederhold Family and boy do I love them. Never a dull moment.
Christmas Micah set his alarm for 7 AM. When the alarm went off he asked if we could sleep another 30 minutes. I agreed. The alarm went off and I asked if we could wait another 10 min. Micah started to talk in his complaining voice. "Ohh mannnn I've been up since Sevennnn.. I was tooooo excited to go back asleep." I could resist I got up, didn't want him to wait another 10 minutes. We had fun exchanging gifts and spending most of our day with the Wiederhold. Made a surprise visit to my sister McKenzie and her family's house.






The day after Christmas 
we went Ice Fishing.
My grandpa and uncle were surprised and so excited to hear that I went Ice Fishing.
You could see through the ice, and it kept cracking and would echo. This was pretty scary but once I got past that fact it was fun. To be out on the middle of the ice having a fun time with Micah's family.







Tuesday 
we went on a bike ride with the Micah's family. It was crazy how nice it was outside to go on a bike ride. It was another fun moment to just spend time together. Here is a picture I got from the bike ride.


Thursday: 
Micah and I made Poppy Seed Chicken with Rice and used the sweet bowls/cup looking
things I created in Japan.



I love Christmas Break. Micah and I got to spend a lot of time together. And with our families. 
There are many more things we've done this Christmas break that are note worthy I'll just do a mention.
We did a Christmas Date in SLC with my family. Had wonderful time catching up and eating. Spending time with Micah's family and playing games and also catching up. Having Curtis and Annie here is always fun. Marissa leaves Monday and so we've just trying to have all kinds of fun before everyone leaves. 
Like I said I love Christmas break.

No comments: