We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SHOUT OUTS!

BIRTHDAY TIME!!
1st, Amelia Nov 4th
Turned age 2.
2nd, Alex Nov 5th
3rd, Crystal Nov 19th

This picture was stolen off Marissa Wiederhold's facebook!

This is an awesome family. And what a fun month full of birthdays.
I love Micah's family. 
I met Crystal almost 2 years ago where she was my boss.
I was there to help her out and I got to know her well.
She is so friendly and caring.
She loves to do crafts and is really good at it.
She is strong in her beliefs.
Alex is fun, I remember when I met him the first time. I didn't even know Crystal and I was standing with 4 other girls that were my friends. When Micah came up and introduced him to me, with Crystal by his side. I think we all thought it was a little weird. But I got to know him more the last few days I worked with Crystal. 
Alex is awesome and so fun.
He is a great dad and is good with people.
He is a hard worker and is very smart!
When I worked with Crystal part of my job sometimes was to hold Amelia. She is so cute. Crystal and I would joke about how I got to hold Amelia before Micah. 
Amelia is full of energy.
She loves to entertain and get everyone to laugh.
And lets not forget she is smart.

WE LOVE YOU BLODGETT FAMILY! HAPPY HOUSE FULL OF BIRTHDAYS!
THANKS FOR LETTING US CELEBRATE WITH YOU!

No comments: