We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh My...

Do you ever have those days? Weeks? Of you being completely ditsy?
Well I sure do, and it's only Wednesday.
Two stories to share with you.
1. Yesterday I was getting in one of the company cars to take a girl to school. (Luckily not the green one I hit a car with a few months ago) and the emergency break would not move.
Terie (my boss/mother-in-law) was close by so I went to tell her. She referred me to someone else. As I walked outside Whitney Erickson (program director @ the girls house) helped me.
She got in the car and couldn't get it to move. Then she put her hand out and pulled the release break...
wa la. I felt so stupid. The sad part is, I looked for that release break, but found the hood one instead. 
2. Today I lost my phone. I looked everywhere. People kept telling me they were trying to call me. When I got to looking for it I couldn't find it anywhere. I was all packed up my coat on and my back pack on my back to go home from work. People kept calling it for me and we'd all be really quiet to see if we could hear it. My phone was close to silent that the song played really quiet. I went to the main office and could not find it. Thought I'd be going home with no phone. Micah (my husband) and one of the Therapist that works with the girls were in office trying to find my phone. When Micah looks in my backpack and pulls it out. The whole time I was looking for it, it was in my backpack on my back.
Thank you self for entertaining me and everyone around me.
Geez.

1 comment:

shelly said...

Katheryn! you are soooo normal!!

at least that's what I tell myself when I am being normal!

love ya!
sis. whit.