We've Been Married For..

Monday, March 14, 2011

I ♥ Japan ♀

This last summer I fell in love with the Country of JAPAN!
The people are AMAZING!
The City is so CLEAN!
They think people are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!
We we were SAFE no matter where we went!
And they are very DEDICATED people!

This Tsunami and Earthquake has shaken them.
But I know one thing. All the things I listed above will not change,
They will not let this stop them.

I wish I could get on a plane now and help the beloved people I have fallen in love with, this summer.
I know I can help through Tithing of the Church and also fast and Prayer.
My parents are doing well in Japan.
All their missionaries and members are accounted for.
There are on warnings for more Earthquakes for a few months.
My mom and dad are strong and I know why they were called by the Lord to Serve at this time.

If you would like an update of how they are doing and how they feel, my sister McKenzie has blogged about it. And seeing it takes time to post it all... ;)
Her blog address is cmanningfamily.blogspot.com

No comments: