We've Been Married For..

Saturday, December 25, 2010

New Blog Look!

So yes I have a new blog look. Yes I got married last friday. Today is Christmas. I am on my honeymoon. These great events will be blogged about at a later time. Right now I just need blog URL's. If you are reading this, which hopefully you found with our new blog URL, pretty please with sugar on top leave your URL so I can add it to my list!! Merry Christmas and thanks for giving me your blog URL. Private bloggers I would love yours to so I can still check up on your life. Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

3 comments:

A. L. Martin said...

ambremartini.blogspot.com

MIIIIIISSSSS YOOOOOUUUUUU!

Maddy Whitney said...

http://www.whitmad123.blogspot.com/

love ya!

sis. whit and maddy

Emily said...

tyandemstanding.blogspot.com

send me your email on FBook and I'll invite you.