We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For Some Reason the Creepers Search For Me at Walmart....

I had to write down this story today so I wouldn't forget it tomorrow. Today as I was looking through the movies at Walmart I found one of my all time favorite movies. My mom was a little ways away, so what do I do? Yell to her. "Mom look Pollyanna is only 10 dollars" She replies "Cool, we don't need it." Back to my mother "ahh...but its one of my favorite movies." As I was putting it back I heard a voice talking to me in a very low scary voice. I turn to find a man in his 20s wearing this sweater that is to many sizes to big for him. He said, "Wolverine is the BEST MOVIE" Me being such a nice person ;) I replied with "Oh" what else am I suppose to say? Never watched the movie and the guy looks creepy. Well he goes on. "I am the Wolverine....I am the dead man" I being me replied "OHHhhh.." and took off running to my mother. Telling her we needed to leave because there is a creep. This is not the first time this has happened to me. Okay a different story but for some reason I get weird guys talking to me. I guess its cause its Walmart bunch of different types of people go there.

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

one of the many reasons, i try everything i can to NOT enter that store!!!

the little mrs. said...

Hahahaha oh my goodness.
That was a good story, though.... very unfortunate.

Chels said...

Ok, I was laughing so hard when I read this story. You are so funny and I'm excited to see you on saturday!