We've Been Married For..

Monday, March 8, 2010

An Adventure I Will Never Forget!

Sunday night I decided I needed to go find where I need to be Monday for a job, Whitney was so nice that she said she would come. I didn't want to get lost and I am horrible with directions. Luckily Cameron and Sierra came with us. We started our adventure with a cd that had 4 tracks. We got lost and we had gone through the cd 4 times. We decided the radio was a better option. Well we went to the freeway because we were lost, as I was driving I saw a mattress sitting there. I swerved out and tried to swerve in. I know not a good idea but lost control of the car. I was scared and I could tell every one else was when they were all yelling what to do and me yelling back. Yes the tears started streaming down. We decided to go back to Cameron and Sierra's place to find directions. But I should note now that we didn't start off with a lot of guess but enough (we thought) to find it and go home. After we thought we got the directions we headed back out. Ending up on the road to Price. We found a place to turn around, happened to be right next to a train. We pulled in and as we were pulling out. I sat there, hesitated to go forward to be on the trax with the train. I finally got the courage and the encouragement of my siblings to go over. Right as I was on the trax the train turned on its lights on. I freaked. More tears streaming. Finally we pulled off and my brother took charge. And the gas light came on. We took a little bit more time and scared that we would soon be out of gas. We finally found it, we only passed it 5 times or more, and drove home. As my parents asked and I wanted to cry, it was so scary with the mattress the train. But no tears came out! My tears were already used, no more to shed. There is the story of what happened to me, Whitney, Cameron and Sierra! Thank you Cameron and Sierra for helping out and being so couraging. I am grateful for a family who loves me and will help me!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It seems like your family is always finding things in the middle of the freeway. Crazy. Glad you are okay!