We've Been Married For..

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thriller + Dance= A Good Week




Wednesday this week my family went to Thriller. Thriller is a show that is put on every year and is usually sold out. Well we were lucky to get tickets and go. It was really funny and I really enjoyed myself. Even with the girls scaring us before and after the show. One of them even found it funny following whitney... Oh boy was it funny. It all started when I got scared and ran into Whitney, her response was "they are not even scary." That is when one followed her and she was running into everybody. Hilarious. I had such a wonderful time. Thank you mom & dad. On Friday my old ward was having a dance party and Valerie (my bff) invited me to come along. Well We started off by going to her apartment and talking to all her roommates. They are all funny, Amber decided to dress up for this dance. Which made the dance way more fun for her. It wasn't the best dance I've ever been to, but it was good. Nice to be with some old friends.

2 comments:

Rosander said...

Fun stuff. I still am waiting to post my stuff about thriller, I just have to get the pictures down loaded on to my comp.

LyndiLou said...

I haven't ever been to Thriller... it always sounds interesting, but I've still never been.

Your family has lots of fun traditions! I hope life is good... and that you are a happy little Kat! :) Love ya!