We've Been Married For..

Thursday, April 23, 2009

WICKED <{:)




1. our view of the stage. 3rd row 2.Yes I was playing with my buttons
before this picture.
I hope you like my symbol (it is a witch). I got to go see Wicked last night. I am so lucky. I've seen Wicked before but I was so excited to go see it again. I love it. I wish my whole family could of gone but we did get most of them. We got; Whitney, Mom, Lindsay, Kris, Sierra and Cameron. Whitney and I have seen it before, but seeing their reactions to all of it was the best. I sat next to my mother who just had her smile on the whole time. It was like a little kid walking into a candy store and seeing the candy everywhere. We had really good seats, 3rd row and center. I could see their faces perfectly. I loved the cast. Can't wait to see it again!!

No comments: