We've Been Married For..

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Job

I got a new job! I no longer work at partyland, where its the kid fun store. I work at an office, where my brother is my boss. I work with computers. I love working there. Time goes by really fast when I am working there, which for me is great. The company is Griffin Hill. My dad is the head boss. Kind of scary when your bosses are all in the family. I love them and glad that I have this opportunity to work with them all. I think I am so lucky to get this chance. Whoot!

2 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Awww... now I'll for reals never see you! I'm happy that you're loving your new job... Congratulations! Don't be TOO scared working for family, they love you too sooo I'm sure you'll do great! :) Stay happy... that's how I always think of you!

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Your a great employee! and a pretty great daughter to.
Love you
Mom