We've Been Married For..

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Mother Knows Best"

I am sure you've all watched the movie 'Tangled', and know that song the evil lady sings "Mother Knows Best". Its kind of weird the bad lady sings it. But it has truth. My mother has always known best.
"Katheryn, you'll need to wear your coat, if you don't you'll get a cold."
I remember the times when I didn't listen to my mother and I would get a cold for not wearing my coat. 
Well my mother is here for only a few more days, for a medical reason. Its been fun having her here. We've done things that my mother loves.
SHOPPING! Oh boy, I hate shopping. It is something my mom loves. She likes to go down every aisle and touch it all. The candy, the food and all the storage supplies.
Yesterday as I was with a few family members and my mom, I was complaining about my contacts and that I might be wearing my glasses to church. My mom just had to reply with, "Katheryn do your hair cute, wear it down." I've been wearing my hair up since my parents left 95 % of the time. I did dye it while they have been in Japan. Thinking this would help me want to do my hair. But it is part of the reason I wear it up. If you look at it down you see all the mishaps of not getting my dye everywhere. So if I wear my hear down I do something with my hair, for instance a headband.
I just think its so funny, my mom only here for a short time and she is already has knowledge of my lack of hair styling. I think I need someone to teach me how to do fun things with my hair. Maybe I'd do it more. 

2 comments:

Ayae T said...

Thank you for finding my blog and adding it into yours. Since I tracked you down, I can stalk your life as well! So fun! I did not know your mom was here. I bet that is a treat to have her near you. Enjoy the time and please wish her the best from me as well.

Liz said...

Search online for cute hairstyles hyow to's and you will find a bunch of cute stuff. Thats what I have doing a lot latley because I am not a big fan of my current cut.