We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Custom

Saturday night we called Brayden and Cydne to see what they were up to. They were headed for bowling with Oreo, Rita and Vic. Cydne told me over the phone that Brayden and Oreo were dressed up for bowling. Once I told this to Micah he wanted to do the same. We headed to his house to find outfits. His mother and sisters were so helpful in helping us find outfits. Thank you. We then proceeded to the bowling alley where we met with them. We had a fun night and I actually for once in a really long time I didn't do to bad. I didn't win, didn't get second but my score was higher than 60. We had a fun night with the crew!!








We always have fun!

1 comment:

Rosander said...

OH MY GOSH! Could that picture of you and Cyd be any funnier? REALLY! That is so classic and Micah looks classic! LOve it! So funny!